Author Topic: Old Name-New Name Change  (Read 8736 times)

Offline Halibut Warrior

Old Name-New Name Change
« on: April 28, 2010, 10:55 PM »
Hey everybody, fellow members,

I was "crowbarrd" on the Zone, and since we moved, I decided to start fresh with a new handle. Halibut Warrior was the name of my first boat, actually a 18' skiff that I started my fishing career in Alaska in 1978. People started calling me that so I put the name on my transom. Targeted halibut, herring, salmon, shrimp, crab, and hunted from it.  I'm standing in it holding up a couple of red kings in my avatar. Lots of memories, fish blood , hairball storms and stories for the campfire to share. Nuf said, lets go fishin'...Joe

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
Re: Old Name-New Name Change
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 10:08 AM »
Nice, I love fishing out in the Pacific. I would like to hit up Alaska for some salmon or something someday. Seems like it would be a lot of fun.

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 07:58 PM »
I to have changed my name from azbz was and am mark struckman on the zone. When I do fish for green carp my lures always seem to end up on the rocks and after fishing I seem to end up with a cocktail on the rocks. So figured it was a natural :headbang:

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 09:07 PM »
haha, sounds like all my back seaters.

Piscolli

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2010, 09:32 AM »
I to have changed my name from azbz was and am mark struckman on the zone. When I do fish for green carp my lures always seem to end up on the rocks and after fishing I seem to end up with a cocktail on the rocks. So figured it was a natural :headbang:

I love it! :headbang:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal