Author Topic: Tuesday night  (Read 6230 times)

wadefisherman

Tuesday night
« on: August 04, 2010, 10:39 PM »
Decided to take a day off from work today and headed to plez last night to try for crappie and stripers. I hooked up with Willie and Homer, we didn't get a crappie bite going up in the river so about 9:30 we hit 1702 for stripers. It was a steady bite until around midnight, got off the water around 1:00. numerous dinks caught with a few decent fish mixed in. It was warm out without any wind until the moon came out around 11ish, then a slight breeze cooled things down a bit. The striper bite is starting to pick up.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Tuesday night
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 04:15 AM »
need to try a night trip, when the monsoons are a little less of a pain, been having a blast with early morning boils of mixed bag of nice and small stripers and some of the biggest white bass I have caught in years and the lg. mouths are back in the areas of boils, have caught some nice size "green trash fish this year"
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline azslabber

Re: Tuesday night
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 04:46 PM »
Good report.Use any jigs to get them ?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal