Author Topic: Best Fishing Forum in Arizona!!!  (Read 9179 times)

Offline Mr.Lizama

Re: Best Fishing Forum in Arizona!!!
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2012, 06:58 AM »
I appreciate the advice & i am glad too know that this state is a crappie state... ill be looking forward to catch some lovely size crappie...ill be out in bartlett lake soon to fish me in some bass but i would like to know what lure  that these crappie love to hit & how deep do i need too fish...Your Good Friend
                         Mr Lizama

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2012, 07:55 AM »
Bartlett Lake water levels are very low such that docs aren't in the water so you'll need to have 4-wheel drive to dock.  A month or so ago there were people fishing for crappie in Cat Bay.  Many small crappie reports.  You can't go wrong fishing with minnows on jigs with small grub.  Use your fish finder to see what depth they are at but best to have 2 lines out at different depths and different colors and see what bites.   There is some structure in Cat Bay and besides trolling you could try and find that structure and fish it.  Good luck.

Piscolli

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2012, 06:20 AM »
Bartlett Lake water levels are very low such that docs aren't in the water so you'll need to have 4-wheel drive to dock.  A month or so ago there were people fishing for crappie in Cat Bay.  Many small crappie reports.  You can't go wrong fishing with minnows on jigs with small grub.  Use your fish finder to see what depth they are at but best to have 2 lines out at different depths and different colors and see what bites.   There is some structure in Cat Bay and besides trolling you could try and find that structure and fish it.  Good luck.

+1

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal