Author Topic: Tucson area ob. motor repair serfvice  (Read 12134 times)

Offline Crowbait

Re: Tucson area ob. motor repair serfvice
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2012, 02:07 PM »
Dan here is the number
 John, 762-5694. He's in Vail.

Offline Crowbait

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2012, 02:10 PM »
Opps

Dick here his the number. Dan called me Saturday. Was in Phoenix at Hockey game.

AZ-Mn.ANGLER

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2012, 03:30 PM »
Hey Crowbait.  Good to hear from you.  I did get John's # off the AZBASSZONE and found the "thumbs up" from 5 different guys.  I took the boat to him last Sat. and he had me out of there in an hour.  S($20 +tip)  He lives S. of I-10 near Vail.  Only 18 mi. from my house.
He tried blowing out the water line and that got the pee going again.  Since I was going to S.C. the nest day he said to try it out before replacing the impellar.  (I had it replaced about three years ago)  It worked OK on the lake but not spitting out as much water as I thought it should.  I'm going back to him this week to replace the impellar.  $120 parts, grease and labor.  And I can get it back the next day.
So far I can recommend John.
If you can't make to the AZCA outings could you send Jen?  I sure do miss her.  She always had a big hug for this "OLD FART."  I hope you and the family are doing well.
Dick
PS  Thanks to all of you who responded to my post.  Hope to thank you in person when I get to a club meeting or tourney.  (might not get to the meeting next Sat..  My crew members are unavailable and my wife of 56 years still doesn't trust me out alone...)
AZ-Mn.ANGLER

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal