Fishing and Dock Talk > Crappie Questions

Maps of lakes?

(1/3) > >>

longroofracer:
Hello guys. Stumbled across this site and it has a bunch of good reading. I have fished a little here and there over the years, mostly north of Phoenix, in between the work and other hobbies. I recently got a small boat and trolling motor, so fishing will be getting a little more of my day and a half off a week.

I haven't been to Pleasant or Bartlett for some 20 years, and I don't know any of the spots you folks are referring to in your posts... Is there some sort of a map available with the general locations of these places on individual lakes, or is it one of those deals you need to just wander around until you figure it out yourself? I have seen Humbug and Jackass mentioned for Pleasant, but have no idea where they are on the lake. Pleasant is the closest to me and probably the easiest place to squeeze in some seat time.
Thanks.
Tom

AZfisherdude:
You can look for maps online if you want to get an idea but a decent map you will probably have to buy.
You can pick them up at Bass Pro, Cabelas, Liars Korner, and I would assume just about any other decent tackle shop. The Hook Up is located on Pleasant I believe. Wide World of Maps has them too.

longroofracer:
Thanks... it took me a while but I found the right keywords and found several on google.

PhishingPhreek:
I've been looking to add maps to the site just to make some things a little easier when explaining lakes to people who aren't familiar. I just need to find some recent PDFs of each lake we tend to crappie fish as. Those sites you found the maps, were they in PDF form? Maybe I can just get them and add them here.

cousinlll:
Here is Bartlett Lake....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version