Author Topic: Bartlett 5/2  (Read 4451 times)

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
Bartlett 5/2
« on: May 05, 2010, 10:03 AM »
This will be a quick posting as fishing sucked on Sunday!
Got to the water just after 7. Slight breeze but thought it would pass over. Fished the same productive coves as the previous week and was zipped on crappie. Got lots of bluegill and 1 very under-bass. Headed back to the dock around 12:45 when the rain started to come down.

Thinking about taking the weekend off or heading up north for some trout fishing.  :fish:

Any word on the snow levels up on The Rim?

Offline cval2300

Re: Bartlett 5/2
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 04:01 PM »
I hate the word SNOW lol. I would bet its starting to melt off pretty quick, but I dont know for a fact. I would imagine you might encounter some  slow melting drifts in the shade.

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 05:19 PM »
Yeah, but there's no way to get my boat to either one of those lake yet, right? I hope that snow is gone before Memorial Weekend!!!

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 07:31 AM »
I was at Lake Mary a couple of weeks ago and it wasnt to bad. There was snow on the ground all the way from Pine to the lake. 27 degrees most of the day up there. On the way down most of the snow was gone and it was raining. Havent been to Blue ridge or Long lake yet. Planning to go there the beginning of next month.
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 10:01 AM »
Well, I hope there's no snow next month. Snow on the ground in Arizona in June would... well, it could be compared to hell freezing over. lol

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal