Author Topic: Az Crappie association on 2 game and fish wildlife views t.v. shows  (Read 5259 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Hey all, two game and fish wildlife views shows (30 min) each for 2012 has the crappie club on their presentation, show #6 they interview Louis our wonderful webmaster and shows us helping at Alamo lake during the spring clean up, and then on show #11 it shows club members helping with the reef ball construction at Tempe town lake and they interview our illustrious president, (nice job Billy :headbang: :notworthy:), disregard the glare in the backround from his bald head :bootyshake:. You can watch any of their broadcasts on g and f "You tube" video achieve when you have time on your computer.

http://www.azgfd.gov/video/
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
Haha, that's awesome. I'm a star!
Thanks for sharing this Bruce. I completely forgot they had filmed me during the clean-up.

Piscolli

Totally cool! I promise to remember all of you when I get to Hollywood.  :ecomcity: :bootyshake:

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
when is your guys book and autograph signing sessions :ecomcity: :bootyshake: :3some: :lol_hitting:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
Good job! Anybody need an agent? .......Art

Piscolli

Good job! Anybody need an agent? .......Art

Not yet but I'll keep you in mind Mr. C  :dance:

Offline Crowbait

you have a face for radio not the big screen :headbang: I would still listen to it Bill it is not your fault. Tell Jay the crows say hay

Piscolli

you have a face for radio not the big screen :headbang: I would still listen to it Bill it is not your fault. Tell Jay the crows say hay

:bootyshake:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal