Author Topic: Looking for a fishing partner with a boat  (Read 5661 times)

Offline flickshake

Looking for a fishing partner with a boat
« on: October 04, 2010, 10:17 PM »
Hi Guys, my fishing buddy is leaving Phoenix in November and moving back east.  We normally go fishing once a week......sadly for me that's about to end.  Any of you guys need a fishing partner?  I'll pay for the gas.  I'm a recent semi-retired CEO with over 30+ years of international manufacturing, marketing and business experience to share with any of you who are in business and need advice on how to weather the O'bama economic storm.

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
Re: Looking for a fishing partner with a boat
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 12:04 PM »
I also am a backseater but would like to buy you breakfast and pick your brain about these tuff economic times. I have been laid off for 1 1/2 years and would like some input.

Offline flickshake

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 07:49 PM »
If any of you are needing some business advice, starting a company or you already have one and you need some advice from someone who has literally done it all from concept to sourcing, from manufacturing to packaging or all the way through the patent process, to sales and marketing, you can write to me at: ddavidroberts@cox.net and I will answer your questions or meet with you about any business issues your having.  Perhaps I can help to put you on the right track to weather the O'bama storm.  Remember most of all.....you need to vote November 2nd.  This is the most important election in my life time for the future of this wonderful country.

Also don't forget that I'm looking for a fishing partner with a boat too.

wadefisherman

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 05:53 AM »
what side of town do you live in?

Offline flickshake

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2010, 08:30 PM »
I live in Scottsdale close to Chaparral Park.

Piscolli

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2010, 08:26 AM »
Guys, I have known Dave (flickshake) for over a years now and he is a great guy. He has spent a lot of time fishing Bartlett and tried many, many baits.

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2010, 08:42 AM »
Great Screen Name - That's one of my favorite presentations... :headbang:  Yea I know - I spend too much time with that damn fairy wand  :dontknow:

LLL

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2010, 10:36 PM »
Hi Guys, my fishing buddy is leaving Phoenix in November and moving back east.  We normally go fishing once a week......sadly for me that's about to end.  Any of you guys need a fishing partner?  I'll pay for the gas.  I'm a recent semi-retired CEO with over 30+ years of international manufacturing, marketing and business experience to share with any of you who are in business and need advice on how to weather the O'bama economic storm.

Well, I'm a fisherman originally from the midwest now figuring out how to fish in AZ.  I purchased my first boat in July and am getting familiar with all of the lakes.  I have a few fishing buddies, but all of us have young kids, wives, and various other responsibilities that seems to make it difficult to find the same day when we can all go out.  I have a ton of vacation days so I take a weekday off here and there and hit the lakes.  I'm hitting Roosevelt lake this Sunday for some crappie.  This will be the first time for me on that lake.  flickshake, I'll send you an email to see if you're interested.  Others, post a reply if you are in need of a fishing partner.  I won't be able to go once a week, but once every 3-4 weeks is probably more likely for me.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal