Author Topic: Slab Leak  (Read 13668 times)

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
Re: Slab Leak
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2012, 06:04 AM »
Thanks a lot for the support fellas....To this point it has been quite a learning experience, but becoming a real inconvienence. Mostly to run outside and turn the water on and off, and the short supply of hot water. I really thought I would have been done with the repair yesterday and have my son back in his room by the end of this week. Now we have his furnature all over the house and he is in the spare room. I just hope the insurance company plays ball, and doesn't try to weasel out of it. If they do I will never do business with them again.
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2012, 09:54 AM »
One last update.....Insurance is going to pay for everything, including the pex reroute, locating the leak,  carpet and pad replacement, and sheetrock repair/paint. Everything is moving in the right direction finally. Plumbing repair tomorrow, hopefully carpet, and wall repairs early next week so we can get back to somewhat of a normal lifestyle by next weekend. Thanks again for all the advice and encouragement.
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2012, 12:21 PM »
cool, finally some good news, glad to hear it
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal