Author Topic: Saguaro Lake  (Read 8682 times)

Offline Red64

Saguaro Lake
« on: December 01, 2012, 12:02 PM »
We fished Saguaro Thursday night from 4 until 9PM. We fished Campers Cove and Pinnacle Point with minnows, jigs, small spinners and drop shot rigs. We were charting fish like crazy but caught nothing. Tough night!
FYI, we stopped at D & R Bait for the minnies and Gary gave us a very good dip.
Looks like we will be going to Sportsman Warehouse Tuesday night to listen to Art Chamberlian and pick up some tips.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Saguaro Lake
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 04:07 PM »
Art puts on a great seminar and you can ask all sorts of questions
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Piscolli

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 06:02 AM »
Red, were you fishing for Crappie? Did you have lights out?

Offline Red64

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 02:09 PM »
Yes Bill, we were fishing for Crappies and did use our light - a white one not a green. We only started fishing for crappies a short while ago. Most of my fishing when I lived in New York State was for Salmon and Steelhead in the Lower Niagara River ( a mear 40 minutes from my house). I did fish fish for Crappies in Lake Chautauqua near the PA border, a good fishery. We seem to be struggling for crappies here however.  I am trying to pick up tips and information from this website, which is a damn good site. We are going to hear Art at Sportsman's tommorow. Rocky who works there and with whom I have fished with says Art is a great speaker. Never to old to learn!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal