Author Topic: Billy/Piscolli, sorry for your loss, hang in there, hope things get better  (Read 12980 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Billy, sorry for your loss, I know you are down and probably a mental wreck but things will get better, there are good times with the bad but hopefully things will turn around and get better :director:

Seahawks 42

49er's        13
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
 :o  Good old fashion  :bootyshake:  kicking..... Isn't that right Champ!

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
Gotta love it, I'm sure we will meet the niners again. Wish I could have gone up for that one, but every time i go I loose my voice for a week.
SEA.....HAWKS....

wadefisherman

R the Seahawks that good or are the niners that bad?

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
I think the hawks are that good, at home at least,  most teams have a tough time playing in that stadium. Gets pretty loud up there. Like I said, every time I go up there I loose my voice for a week. You are up for the whole game, and screaming when the oposing offense is on the field.
SEA.....HAWKS....

Piscolli

The SeaGuppies are that good, period. I've been saying for the last 2 season that they are one of the scariest teams in the NFL. And being that they are in our division, probably the scariest.

Since the schedule came out that game was an "oh sh*t" for me. And that's before I knew how good Wilson would be.

Congrats to the Hawks, they are in the playoffs and will have to be dealt with by whoever is unfortunate to meet up with them.

This Sunday along with the normal stress I'll be screaming "GO VIKINGS!"

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
This Sunday I'll be screaming "GO VIKINGS!"

I never ever, never in a million frickin' years, as lifelong Bears fan think I/We would utter theses sickening words - wash my mouth out with soap - but......... here it goes..........WOW this is tough but........Go Pack Go!  You just don't know how much that hurt but need to do whatever it takes to make da playoffs.

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
i hear the pack is gunna fold and sit rodgers. thats good cuz that smarmy sob is hot again. its the vikes that are playin seattle in the championship. im glaad its just a 9ers game that u lost bro. the way the thread started i thought u lost your ma or pa. i thought shit now what for fearless. hang in braw.

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
I doubt GB is going to lay down for this game. The second seed and a first round bye is still up for grabs. GB is the only team that controls their own destiny for the spot. The 49ers and Hawks need help, but it's possible for both of them to get it.
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline redmule

• Alamo Slabs...
Go Colts...  Get my Broncos that #1 spot...

:dance: :dance: :dance:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of
snakebite...  Furthermore always carry a small
snake.

Chris H

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal