Author Topic: Billy/Piscolli, sorry for your loss, hang in there, hope things get better  (Read 13047 times)

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
hope today holds up just as well, with another road team winning the first game :headbang:

Sorry Champ!  Good comeback to make a game out of it & coming close to wining the game.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
all the NFL t.v. commentators always said the NFL would never run the option (pro quarterbacks) are to valuable, well that sure looked like the option to me the 49's ran as has other teams
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
Seahawks Defense...Epic fail...

How do you put your guys out there in a soft zone, no blitz with 31 seconds left? We should have learned in the regular season that it doesn't work. Oh well, I'm pulling for a brother duel down in the bayou. Although if Atlanta makes it, that would be a great finish for Tony Gonzalez.
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Prevent defense in the NFL always annoys me.  They are so determined to not let a receiver get behind them so they give them way too much space.  Two or three 15 yard receptions and all they really need to do is get to 40 yard line or so and in field goal range. 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal