Author Topic: Cheater on the lake, would you turn him in?  (Read 125886 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Cheater on the lake, would you turn him in?
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2013, 05:44 PM »
glad to hear that, hopefully they follow up on it
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

wadefisherman

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2013, 05:51 PM »
Ditto!

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2013, 07:35 AM »
everyone now with a phone is a cop. is that good or bad. if this goes to court guess who gets a subpoena to take their day off and sit in court and make an enemy out of some fin loser with who knows what mental background. hmmmm. good for u bob. but these buggers better get more than a 150 dollar fine for your efforts. keep us posted. hopefully theyll just pay the ticket and move on. i see nothing i hear nothing if only i could speak nothing. :munky2:

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2013, 04:09 PM »
I am waiting for my subpoena to testify on an OGT incident, told the WM to feel free to call me in and he was (that's great thanks) and he said plan on it, I can't wait to tell the judge about the idiots ;D
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline kicked back

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2013, 09:02 AM »
 >:(yes I am new as far as posting go's but not fishing. I would turn him in with out hesitation along with pic's of the set up and his boat. There is no excuse for not following the rules. How do we know if he even has a license? someone doing that is open to do what ever else they feel like. that is not a case of "I did not know" it's "I don't care". sorry if this seems harsh but that's how I feel. >:(
" Life is hard, it's harder if your stupid"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal