Author Topic: Cheater on the lake, would you turn him in?  (Read 125901 times)

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
Re: Cheater on the lake, would you turn him in?
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2013, 01:11 PM »
Update...  Report just filed, will see where it goes from here.

I completely support this. There is no excuse to not follow the rules and regulations. If they know the pole limit rule, who do they think they are to believe the laws don't apply to them? If they're claiming ignorance, I care even less. Ignorance is never an excuse because of the availability of fishing regs and informative websites.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2013, 06:41 AM »
Bob, may not be over yet. g and f gets a lot of OGT calls and web reports it takes them time to sort through the info and pass it along to the appropriate person whether it be an investigator or the area WM. then again it may get ignored which is ashamed you should at least be contacted to inform you of what is or is not happening, I will call a buddy who is a WM in a different area and ask him what normally happens. Even if they can't or won't be able to make a case someone should at the very least contact you.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2013, 06:44 AM »
im with u matt. 20 fish in an outing is great plenty otherwise peeps might think were saning for em. but pole numbers are different id like 4 so i could put different rigs and depths on each to help score those 20. id like us to put cheap sign up at the major landings describing the major crappie regs and then our asssessment of the lake and a recommended limit on numbers and size based upon our assessment, like the asca recomends leaving the little ones and no more than 25, or this lakes in trouble take the littles but leave the big mommas.
 as to the thread, way to go bob. on the other hand since ure on the water a bunch u dont want to be the policeman for the lake. u might come up with a schtick sayin their on camera dont know if they know the regs here they are knock if off or next time youll report em. scare the poop out of em and move on.

Offline BloodyDuck2

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2013, 11:55 PM »
Bob thank you for turning his ass in. :sign0098:
My name is "Bill" and I'm a Fishing ADDICT

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2013, 10:26 AM »
No response sucks, but a least you tried. Very frustrating, when most of us do abide by the regs.
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline BloodyDuck2

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2013, 06:06 PM »
Can't you post the video on the forum? At least a face picture?
My name is "Bill" and I'm a Fishing ADDICT

Piscolli

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2013, 06:30 AM »
Can't you post the video on the forum? At least a face picture?

Let's not do that please

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2013, 06:54 AM »
second that we dont need to show examples of cheates especially that dont suffer any consequences. maybe time to remind everyone what happens if u do get busted. i dont know myself but im sure its really bad. haha but it does suck to play by the rules and watch hozers cheatin but i feel the same way when i see folks keeping tiny fish or damaging flora and fauna needlessly or thinking the gov can spend and spend with noone but those dasterdly rich folks paying for it.....oops sorry... but how fing stupid can peeps be. woe is us were drowning in our own chit.

Offline wally g

• AZCA Members
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2013, 07:05 AM »
I joined a fishing club not police fishing club!!
Let it go. You did the right thing . now it's over.
It's not good for the club.

Wally G

Piscolli

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2013, 10:01 AM »
It sucks that G&F didn't do anything but its good that you reported it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal