Author Topic: Isn't it about time for Alamo?  (Read 3822 times)

Offline azbohunter

Isn't it about time for Alamo?
« on: January 23, 2013, 05:20 PM »
Last year about this time some of you were hitting Alamo and doing pretty well, isn't it about time? Been thinking about it myself with this nice weather but I have a bunch of "tasks" to get done outside before it too hot. Re-caulking all the seams on the 5th wheel and detailing it. When that is out of the way I may head that direction.
Sure would be great to read some "positive reports".

Rosey would even be under consideration of that turned on?
Genesis 27:3  Now then, get your weapons,your quiver and bow,and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Isn't it about time for Alamo?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 07:25 PM »
rain forecast for friday night into saturday morning, warm storm, they a cooler storm monday afternoon into tuesday.  :dontknow:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Piscolli

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 07:31 PM »
Me and Bob fished Alamo a couple weeks ago. We found lots of fish but only 3 takers. It should go off soon, weather permitting.

My money is on Rosey this spring as well. I know I say that every year but eventually I have to right. Right?  :icon_scratch:

wadefisherman

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 08:02 PM »
I guess if the niners are in the Super Bowl maybe Rosie has a chance of turning on as well.  :dontknow:

Offline azbohunter

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 08:08 PM »
You guys make this a great "go to site". Thanks for the replies.
Maybe I will consider Rosie then.
In the mean time we dream of the days when the line is tight!
Genesis 27:3  Now then, get your weapons,your quiver and bow,and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal