Author Topic: Tonto National Forest--all Recreation sites  (Read 3310 times)

Offline The Desert Rat

Tonto National Forest--all Recreation sites
« on: January 24, 2013, 06:16 AM »
Please check out   www.fs.usda.gov/tonto , then click on "Sustainable" under the recreation theme. G&F really need inputs. I spoke with the Manager of the TF Recreation Department--after several meetings --ZERO attendees from the fishing population--They need our inputs, be it good , bad or indifferent---several meetings remain on the agenda--

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
Re: Tonto National Forest--all Recreation sites
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 10:37 AM »
I plan to attend the Feb. 6th meeting here in Tonto Basin...........Art

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 06:59 AM »
just reading government language like that makes me want to puke. let alone go to a meeting. read, how do we shift our burden to use tax money wisely to protect our resources to the taxpayers who use the resources. best bet on the outcome is well just have to raise the daily permit fee from 6 and 4 bucks to ten and 5. duh. but hey well do a bunch of meetings with the public to cover our phony baloney plan to take more money from the public. and guess what the public will say thank u very much and jump right over the cliff like the lemings weve become.

Offline toon

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 10:31 AM »
maybe they can close some more fish cleaning stations, 

Piscolli

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 07:09 PM »
I wish I knew of the local meetings earlier, I would have attended. The up coming meetings are not doable for me. We need to try and be a part of G&F's decisions. So I erg any angler that can attend to do so and do so with an open mind.   

Art- let's talk before the Tonto Basin Meeting.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal