Author Topic: Roosie changing!?  (Read 7671 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Roosie changing!?
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2013, 05:41 AM »
Art, I drove down to the end of grapevine monday and it was solid dirt from the end of the ramp all the way out to the island,still had a long ways to go for water to even reach the ramp, looks like the lake has come up almost two feet since monday but flows are dropping off now.

For some reason TNF has pulled the nice big dock at ringtail out of the water :dontknow: and windy hill ramp (badger) has a small dock can only put one boat on each side of dock and it is finally back out into the water in fact monday it was hung up and you had to walk through the water from the cement to docks entrance ramp :o
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2013, 09:58 AM »
It makes you wonder Bruce, according to SRP there is two foot of water on the Grapevine ramp right now?! Yes, iflows are slowing down. They brought 26 kids, Kasey's schoolmates, across Tonto creek in the GI this morning for school. ........Art

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2013, 05:51 PM »
Art, I know with bartlett SRP went off of TNF information which was wrong and never updated after they extended one of the ramps, so I think it is a (best guess) from TNF that is supplied to SRP for their information. It took a long time to get the updated correct info to SRP in order to show the proper ramp levels at bartlett.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2013, 06:31 PM »
yo timbo me n the guys are in. prob just sat sun. thx for the update guys we really appreciate the eyes on updates. crappies back to suspended in deep basins cuz of water flow or up in the coves staying out of the way?

Offline timbo

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2013, 08:11 PM »
Tom We'll be looking for you sat. We'll be camping at windy hill.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal