Author Topic: TNF cave creek district to open SB cove and launch by March 1st  (Read 2677 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
got this email from Ron C. at g and f he orders and pays for lots of the lake improvements such as ramp work and docks etc. :headbang: :notworthy:

Bruce:

Just FYI.  I met with the Forest Service Cave Creek District Ranger yesterday to discuss the situation at Yellow Cliff.  The current plan is to have the entire facility open again on March 1st.  I am making some final adjustments to the dock, but it is essentially good to go, with plenty of water depth on the ramp.  The Forest Service is going to re-stripe the parking lot this month, and wants to have everything clean and shiny for the re-opening.  If for some reason they have it ready before March 1st, I requested that they open it early.  The Forest Service asked for assistance with getting the word out through our collective available means. :toothy10: :headbang: ;D

Thanks, -- Ron
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Re: TNF cave creek district to open SB cove and launch by March 1st
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 01:26 PM »
Very cool!  DesertRat that should give everyone more camping space.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal