Author Topic: Heading Out to Roosevelt Tomorrow (4/5/2013)  (Read 4699 times)

Offline SAM-RAI

• SAM-RAI Racing
Heading Out to Roosevelt Tomorrow (4/5/2013)
« on: April 04, 2013, 06:48 PM »
We're heading out to Rosy tomorrow and will try to find those bass-turd, I mean crappie again. Hopefully, we do better this time out as I've convinced my fishing buddy to give it another shot at it. I will have four people in my boat and will do whatever I can to help them (two quest are none fishermen) catch some crappie.

If you have any suggestions or advise as to where to find the crappies, please help a fellow fisherman out so my quest would have a good time catching Rosy crappies.

Thanks in advanced.

Sam
The awaken soul now helping humanity in the ascension process. Wake up, humans!
www.humancolony.org   /   www.girk-fit-niir.com

Offline TRITOON

Re: Heading Out to Roosevelt Tomorrow (4/5/2013)
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 02:42 PM »
Not much helpful info will be coming forth as SCF is this weekend and no one wants to give up their secrets just yet as it could be the difference in just competing and winning the whole thing. But good luck and hope you find them as they are out there you just have to find a school that is hungry then you can load up.
GOD BLESS

Offline SAM-RAI

• SAM-RAI Racing
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 02:49 PM »
We never got a shot to try and locate the crappie due to engine trouble (fuel pump) and just stay around the launch ramp at Windy Hill area using the trolling motor. Although, we made the best of it catching some nice bass at that location. The biggest bass went over 8 lbs. with many others around 3 lbs. etc.

We called it a day around 1:00pm due to wind and talked with a few crappie fishermen at the ramp and they said, got skunk. Oh well, all in all it wasn't too bad as we caught some really nice bass.

Offline WittCK

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2013, 06:15 PM »
So how did the Spring Crappie fest turn out? Anyone have some nice crappie reports or numbers of fish caught? I've read many people think the crappie spawn is still a few weeks away? I'm curious to hear some feedback on whether the fish have moved into the shallows or still suspended and waiting to move to the banks or coves to spawn. Sorry i missed the big event, i hope to catch the next one. I'm not one to turn down some pan fried crappie very often.  Sounds like a good time though. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks
WittCK

Offline SAM-RAI

• SAM-RAI Racing
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2013, 10:55 PM »
Here's the photo of the largest bass (Green Carp for you diehard crappie boys :-) I've caught Friday. She was a tad over 8 lbs. and over 22" long. See photo attached.

Offline sandman

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2013, 04:42 AM »
Nice!

Offline SAM-RAI

• SAM-RAI Racing
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2013, 12:44 AM »
We never got a shot to try and locate the crappie due to engine trouble (fuel pump)...

EDITED... Our engine trouble was not the fuel pump as we thought, but rather the CDI Power Pack took a dump after the diagnostic.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal