Author Topic: 2013 crappie season  (Read 26011 times)

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Re: 2013 crappie season
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2013, 05:33 PM »
Ha Ha sorry didn't mean to scare you out with the process.  Yes, just show up to the open meetings and have fun. Great times! 

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2013, 07:01 AM »
If you don't want to join, at least come to the SCF. That is the biggest turn out of members, where you can meet everyone and decide. It is a really laid back group of people that like to fish and hang out.
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2013, 07:30 AM »
song and dance, song and dance, come on LOL

Offline The Desert Rat

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2013, 09:10 AM »
--Bloody Duck--
The SCF ( Spring Crappie Fest) is a real "HOOT"---The turn out is usually one of the best of the year, Husbands , Wives and children, most camp out for 2-3 days. The Gang is all very family friendly with Saturday evening being the main campfire event---after a full day of Crappie fishing, this could be labeled the "Liars Campfire Group" :dance:---Come on out and see---bring your family , other crappie fisherman---You are more than welcome----

Offline BloodyDuck2

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2013, 09:13 AM »
Sounds good. I am a Flathead fisherman as well. SO I guess y'all could refer to me as the Crappie protector!
My name is "Bill" and I'm a Fishing ADDICT

Piscolli

« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2013, 12:19 PM »
Allow me to explain and clear up a few thing about joining the AZCA.

It is a 2 meeting "process". This is ensure that people have a genuine interest in the AZCA and are not just looking for a club sticker or t-shirt to add to their collect. We would rather have a few dozen members that are going to be active in the club than 100 that are not.

Our 4 open meetings a year are for prospective members to come and check out the club. After attending an open meeting, if you feel the AZCA is for you, you can attend any other monthly meeting to be voted in. We used to allow prospects at all 12 meetings. What we found was that we were spending a lot of time on prospects and not enough on members.

Like the crew said, come to SCF and hang out. It is by far the best weekend in the outdoors I have every year. If you then decide you want to join great. If not you've had a blast and met some really great people.

And BTW, Friday and Saturday night's dinners are incredible!

I just posted details in the Spring Crappie-Fest forum.

Offline BloodyDuck2

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2013, 10:02 PM »
 :sign0098: I look forward to it sir.
My name is "Bill" and I'm a Fishing ADDICT

Offline CalicoZach

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2013, 04:56 PM »
I am super new here, but have been fishing crappie all my life. Actually just caught a few last Wednesday, great weather. How does one find out more information about this camp fest April 5th - 7th? Like location on the lake, etc? Thanks and happy fishin!

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2013, 05:26 PM »
How does one find out more information about this camp fest April 5th - 7th? Like location on the lake, etc? Thanks and happy fishin!

http://www.azcrappie.com/forum/index.php/board,2.0.html

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2013, 06:53 AM »
I didn't catch u before bloody one but the sir stuff is not in our vocabulary. were all just fisherpeeps here brother.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal