Fishing and Dock Talk > General Discussion

Hey New Guys

(1/24) > >>

Piscolli:
New users of our site, please introduce yourselves to the crew. Where you from, how long have you been Crappie fishing, favorite lake, etc.

Peeps:
I'm a snow bird from Wis/ Minn and have been watching your forum for about a year. Haven't been able to attend any meetings yet as they never seem to match my schedule/location. Love crappie fishing and have been to Alamo several times (not this year yet due to no good reports on that lake) and Bartlett. Don't yet know my way around Bartlett.
I really appreciate the fishing news you guys provide especially because of the many miles between lakes around here. Where I come from lakes are more plentyfull but truth be told the crappies are a lot smaller.

BloodyDuck2:
 :sign0144:

I am originally from L.A. Lower Alabama. I have been here since Jan. 89 and I have fished for everything in Most of our lakes. I like night fishing Crappie more than day time trolling. Of course I have NO Idea what I would be doing trolling for them. I have a FEW Health issues that stop me from working but I enjoy every day I have and every fishing trip is special.

menrats:
rattlesnakes upside the head will give you health issues fo sho

BloodyDuck2:

--- Quote from: menrats on February 09, 2013, 03:07 PM ---rattlesnakes upside the head will give you health issues fo sho

--- End quote ---

What?!?!?!?!?!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version