Author Topic: Hey New Guys  (Read 313915 times)

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
Re: Hey New Guys
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2014, 09:17 PM »
Hey guys! Welcome to the site. Hope we can help you out with info on crappie fishing here in AZ.

Offline Crappie_G

« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2014, 10:18 PM »
Hello there, crappie fishing is a new found love.  Been in Wickenburg, AZ for about a year and a half.  I'm looking forward to finding and fishing some great crappie spots.  You can find me at Alamo Lake usually.    Easy to talk to, always seeking knowledge!  Seems like a pretty friendly site.   :ecomcity:

G
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 10:23 PM by Crappie_G »
Did someone say fish fry?

Offline Tarheelsportsman

• Southern Crappie Masters
« Reply #72 on: September 05, 2014, 08:06 AM »
I would like to introduce myself to my fellow crappie fisherman. I'm located in NC and  I am a avid fisherman ( mostly crappie) and a duck hunter. I joined this forum to get better insight to crappie fishing in the western part of the U.S.. The info has been very informative and interesting and i look forward to the post.

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #73 on: September 05, 2014, 08:14 AM »
Welcome Tarheelsportsman!  What part of NC are you from?  I'll be heading to Raleigh in a few weeks for an Outer Banks camp trip.  Brother-in-Law says he's taking me surf fishing  :dontknow:  So let me ask you - if you were to retire in NC close to a few good Crappie lakes where would that be?   :greengrin:

LLL

Offline Tarheelsportsman

• Southern Crappie Masters
« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2014, 08:32 AM »
Welcome Tarheelsportsman!  What part of NC are you from?  I'll be heading to Raleigh in a few weeks for an Outer Banks camp trip.  Brother-in-Law says he's taking me surf fishing  :dontknow:  So let me ask you - if you were to retire in NC close to a few good Crappie lakes where would that be?   :greengrin:

LLL

My home lake is Kerr Lake / Buggs Island which is 45 miles north of Raleigh. Kerr Lake is one of the east coasts largest lakes with about 850 miles of shoreline. It offers excellent crappie, bass,catfish and striper fishing. The area is rural to some degree but close to Raleigh or Richmond. You are also a couple of hours from the outer banks. After Kerr I would suggest Badin or High Rock Lakes a little futher west close to Charlotte and Greensboro region of the state.

Offline Rob

« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2014, 12:10 PM »
Hey guys my name is Rob, from Michigan been down here for years. I have decided to invest in a boat and go after crappies. In the process of looking for a boat. Hope to get one soon and hit the lakes.   

Piscolli

« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2014, 06:01 AM »
Welcome aboard Rob, I hope to meet you on the water someday.

We have a couple more new guys also. Come on guys, introduce yourselves.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2014, 06:57 AM »
Hey guys my name is Rob, from Michigan been down here for years. I have decided to invest in a boat and go after crappies. In the process of looking for a boat. Hope to get one soon and hit the lakes.   
Rob, good luck on finding the boat.  A few nice deep Vs go on the market on craigslist every couple of months.  Private message me if interested I can give you some tips on finding them.

Offline Rob

« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2014, 12:38 PM »
Welcome aboard Rob, I hope to meet you on the water someday.

We have a couple more new guys also. Come on guys, introduce yourselves.

Thanks, Hope to see you out there to.

Offline Rob

« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2014, 12:38 PM »
Rob, good luck on finding the boat.  A few nice deep Vs go on the market on craigslist every couple of months.  Private message me if interested I can give you some tips on finding them.

I pm'd you

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal