Author Topic: Spring Crappie-Fest 2013 AZCA Members Only Day  (Read 1485 times)

Piscolli

Spring Crappie-Fest 2013 AZCA Members Only Day
« on: February 10, 2013, 11:44 AM »
The 2013 Spring Crappie-Fest will be at the Coot Loop inside the group site at Grapevine, Roosevelt Lake. To insure that Arizona Crappie Association members get first pick at the camp sites, Thursday is "member only day". This is a benefit of being an AZCA member.

The loop will be open at 3 pm on Friday the 5th for all registered users of azcrappie.com. If you've thought about joining the AZCA, our next "open meeting" will be on March 9th, time and place TBA. Once you have attended an open meeting and introduced yourself to the club you are eligible to be voted in as a member at the second meeting you attend.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 11:51 AM by Piscolli »

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
Re: Spring Crappie-Fest 2013 AZCA Members Only Day
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 12:39 PM »
The 2013 Spring Crappie-Fest will be at the Coot Loop inside the group site at Grapevine, Roosevelt Lake. To insure that Arizona Crappie Association members get first pick at the camp sites, Thursday is "member only day". This is a benefit of being an AZCA member.

For AZCA Members Only Day on Thursday, what is the earliest time I can arrive?  Trying to decide if I'm coming home to nap after work in the am or leaving right from the office to nap at camp....

LLL

Offline sandman

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 01:19 PM »
Looks like the pups and I will be coming up a little before noon on Friday and Patti will be coming in later that evening.

Piscolli

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 02:09 PM »

For AZCA Members Only Day on Thursday, what is the earliest time I can arrive?  Trying to decide if I'm coming home to nap after work in the am or leaving right from the office to nap at camp....

LLL

See member only forum

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal