Author Topic: Spring Crappie-Fest 2013  (Read 4596 times)

Piscolli

Spring Crappie-Fest 2013
« on: February 10, 2013, 12:01 PM »
This is the big annual spring event of the AZCA. It is an open meeting, fishing trip and camp out for all registered users of azcrappie.com, not just AZCA members. If your not already an official AZCA member, this would be a great chance for you to meet some of the crew and see is the AZCA is for you.

SCF 2012 begins Friday April 5th, 3 pm at the Coot Loop inside of the Grapevine Recreation Area, Roosevelt Lake AZ. Friday night is for camp set up, a BBQ and a bonfire. The AZCA will provide charcoal for the grills. Saturday the 6th at 7 am there will be a fishing derby followed by an AZCA meeting at 4 pm and a big old fish fry! Sunday morning is breakfast, tear down and head home.

I personally want to thank you for your participation on azcrappie.com. If you have any questions about our club that you don't find the answer for here on our site, feel free to contact me or any of our club officers.

Attached are the form you will need to camp and/ or fish in the derby.

Me, Jay and Repo (Team Cream Puff) hope to see you at Spring Crappie-Fest 2013!

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
Re: Spring Crappie-Fest 2013
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 06:06 PM »
all right everyone lets jack this thread up. im going to roll in thurs evening and really hope to catch a crappie. im probably gunna run a two hook dropshot rig with about an ounce and a half weight on that sucker. then i wont feel the bite till the fish is runnin sideways. trollin at .25. if that fails ill find me a spot and just cast, or just put a minnow on a bobber and drift away.
 one great campout too so ive heard. great times and one of my favorite trips of the year . so whos in yall. bloody duck come on man, asfisherdude. come on guys jump in its a kick in the head, especially if ur suckin ipas like biily ho.

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 07:36 AM »
SCF three and a half weeks away  :dance:

Offline Crowbait

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 01:10 PM »
hold the phone, the crow's will be there.  We should be there Thursday night or Friday morning but looks like a go.  Does Roosevelt have fish in it? I'm looking for turtles for piscolli

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 07:22 PM »
If allowed Team Lotsa Luck will attend the spring event. :sign0151:

I personally have no problem with Team Latsa Luck, good luck. Well, or else you plan on taking my $$ LOL. see ya on Saturday

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2013, 06:33 AM »
I may have to come out of retirement and fish this one, with the late spawn etc. I might catch a fish :dontknow:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline sandman

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2013, 07:25 AM »
The more, the merrier.

Piscolli

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2013, 06:19 AM »
Looks like a good turn out, where am I going to spend all that money?  :bootyshake:

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2013, 06:41 AM »
welcome lotsa luck. we want all the big crappie sticks we can get. u proved up at bhc. lets see you do it again in the spring when we all have 7 fish bags.  :dance:
 come on bruce break with your religious beliefs and fish on a weekend. its for a good cause... your wallet. lets win one for team zebco.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2013, 07:59 AM »
Wow, lots of good competition - I might have to sit this one out!  Or as derby director, I do take bribes in the form of freezer packed bags of crappie and DogFish Head IPA.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal