Author Topic: Spring Crappie-Fest 2013  (Read 4696 times)

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
Re: Spring Crappie-Fest 2013
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2013, 09:01 AM »
Team Chamberlin plans to show up.......Art

Offline Rocko

• ahhhh
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2013, 12:48 PM »
I am planning on joining you fellas for the derby.  I'm bringing up my old man, I hope we will provide adaquate competition for you crappie pros of Arizona.  :notworthy:
Rocky

Offline The Desert Rat

Re: Spring Crappie-Fest 2013 ---Dinner -Saturday Evening
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2013, 10:45 AM »
Hopefully, with no objections--Saturday Fish fry
Camp N Nana and I will start the  deep frying and commence serving at 18:00 ( 6 pm)
We will have one complete table organized to accept side dishes, special area for deserts' PLEASE have sides on the table NLT 17:45.( Officers of the Club---I will buy Oil, Paper Plates, bowls, forks ,knifes and spoons--for reimbursement)
For those concerned, anticipate 30-40 for dinner, however, each side should provide enough for 8-10 "small" portions.
***** Serving at 6 pm should provide adequate time for a few relaxing adult beverages before dinner  :D
***** Need committed Volunteers for:
Fish Cleaning
Station hardware to deep fry Vegetables
Clean up crew on Sunday morning( Whaler and I completed this task the last 2 years--need new blood)

Offline sandman

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2013, 05:11 AM »
We're planning to set up our fryer. Will do veggies, hush puppies and ???

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2013, 07:08 AM »
Clean up crew on Sunday morning( Whaler and I completed this task the last 2 years--need new blood)
Bump.  Any AZCA member attending not currently assigned a duty this weekend and staying over into Sunday AM want to help on this?  I'll be leaving early Sun AM and can pick up stuff but not being the last to leave I'm not sure I'll get everything.  Desert Rat/Whaler - what did this entail?  I know you hosed down the area but besides that and picking up trash, what else?

Offline Papermouth

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2013, 07:24 AM »
***** Serving at 6 pm should provide adequate time for a few relaxing adult beverages before dinner  :D
***** Need committed Volunteers for:
Fish Cleaning

As long as it's ok to have "a few relaxing adult beverages" I'd be happy to help clean some fish. I'm surely not fast but I'll help make a dent once mine (if any) are cleaned up.
Have a Crappie Day :thumbsup:

Offline sandman

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2013, 08:39 AM »
We should be in good shape for cleaners. Bring your knives and if there's a tableful of fish to clean, pitch in and help.

Blue cooler.

Also keep in mind that we need FISH for the fish fry. Don't throw back any catfish, bluegills or legal green carp (bass).

Offline timbo

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2013, 09:30 AM »
I'll help do anything sign me up!!!!

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2013, 12:48 PM »
Bump.  Any AZCA member attending not currently assigned a duty this weekend and staying over into Sunday AM want to help on this?  I'll be leaving early Sun AM and can pick up stuff but not being the last to leave I'm not sure I'll get everything.  Desert Rat/Whaler - what did this entail?  I know you hosed down the area but besides that and picking up trash, what else?

I usually fish sunday AM but I'll surely do clean-up duty with the others. 

Offline freshwater

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2013, 01:03 PM »
I can give a  hand picking up and cleaning up.  The kid and I will be up on thursday around 9 am.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal