Author Topic: Spring Crappie-Fest 2013  (Read 4707 times)

Offline The Desert Rat

Re: Spring Crappie-Fest 2013 --Clean up-Sunday
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2013, 08:05 PM »
Not really a major effort to clean up--Campn Nana and I have usually been the last out--we walk the entire camp site and pick up any litter, wash all tables and hose off entire eating area--I bring my 100 foot hose for this chore---The members usually leave a very clean slate. Some---very few---leave a beer can, trash bag , cig butts etc---these are the exception. The major effort is covering the eating/meeting area--including the fire pit--
This year, we are considering leaving early and setting up camp at Bartlett ---space there is a premium--just thought I would ask for new responsibility---

Offline sandman

Re: Spring Crappie-Fest 2013
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2013, 08:36 PM »
David, you guys take off and get your spot at Bartlett. The site has never been left a mess and there's no worry that this group would leave a mess. It does always tend to be the same few cleaning up so I hope everybody pitches in and helps.

Offline TRITOON

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2013, 09:47 PM »
Good luck everyone, hope there are nothing but full limits tomorrow. We will not make it up but will be with you all in spirit. Stay safe.
GOD BLESS

Offline TRITOON

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2013, 06:51 PM »
You guys are killing me here!!!!!!! :banghead:    I can't stand it any longer. How was the day.
GOD BLESS

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2013, 04:44 AM »
fun day big turn out lots of crappie caught winning weight was over 12lbs :o--I think, got a little windy in the afternoon. Fantastic dinner with over flow crowd of camping and visiting AZCA members and guests
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline TRITOON

« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2013, 07:41 AM »
Thanks Bruce, I feel like a junkie that just got a fix with your report. Glad there was a great turnout and some quality fish were caught.  Everyone be safe going home today.
GOD BLESS

Offline sandman

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2013, 08:42 PM »
Another great SCF. Great to see everybody and to meet a lot of the new folks.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal