Author Topic: March 2013- AZCA Opening Meeting  (Read 13728 times)

Offline TRITOON

Re: March 2013- AZCA Opening Meeting
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2013, 04:43 PM »
Gotta hand it to you guys for having the gonads to take the chance to even go out there this weekend. Was good to see everyone, almost made me feel like I had been fishing too. I caught just as many staying warm and dry then I have in over a year anyway but it felt good anyway. Hope to make it CFS as that is a great gig.
GOD BLESS

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2013, 06:59 AM »
way to go matt. bringin it in on the big stick for all the money. the rest rosied? sorry i missed the party. next weekend is back to crappie weather though. im thinkin alamo.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2013, 07:27 AM »
I don't think cousinlll had minnows so that put a dent in his chances.  Not sure anyone else fished!  Actually, 2 new guys that were at the meeting I believe caught 2.  They might be at SCF and if they are, they will be competition for the derby.

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2013, 07:34 AM »
I don't think cousinlll had minnows so that put a dent in his chances.  Not sure anyone else fished!  Actually, 2 new guys that were at the meeting I believe caught 2.  They might be at SCF and if they are, they will be competition for the derby.

they will be some competition, we'll have to treat them to a good hangover for saturday morning.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal