Author Topic: ISE Show  (Read 5697 times)

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
ISE Show
« on: February 11, 2013, 11:43 AM »
I will be at the 2013 ISE Show at the U of Phoenix stadium for the 13th straight year. I will be doing crappie seminars on the tank at 2:30 on Thursday, the 21rst and at 12:30 on Saturday, the 23rd. The complete schedule can be seen on the ISE website. I tryed to post this on upcoming events but new topic would not come up? ..........Art

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
Re: ISE Show
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 07:58 PM »
Great crowd today, they estimated 150 people attended my 12;30 crappie seminar! Thanks to all......Art

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 04:43 AM »
I went Friday due to schedule and it was absolutely dead, there were more maintenance people walking around than there were people looking? glad the crowd was better yesterday for your seminar Art
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline craigm

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 10:14 AM »
I went  Thursday if it were not for Arts presentation I would say the show has almost nothing for Crappie fisherman , Sorry I am used to real outdoor shows. This was a indoor flea market and not one tackle display , the boats were few and junk . no major retailers even  the Hookup was missing .To say the least I was disappointed each year it gets worse . next year I check out the exhibitors on line if it is similar I will not go .

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
2014 ISE Show
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 01:31 PM »
I don't know why, but I have no new topic option in this section, sooo!  I have signed to do seminars at the ISE show at U of Phoenix stadium for the 14th consectutive year. I will be on the tank Friday, February 21 at 1:30 p.m. and Saturday, the 22nd at 12:30 p.m. ...........Art
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 03:07 PM by Fish Hawk »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal