Author Topic: Going out today  (Read 5169 times)

Offline ArZFisher

Going out today
« on: March 01, 2013, 07:31 AM »
I head out to Bartlett this morning. Ill let you guys know how it was later!!!!!

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
Re: Going out today
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 09:00 AM »
Good luck out there
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline ArZFisher

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 08:42 PM »
Well still tough fishing. Visability 1 foot. We fished all of cats and in front of cliffs nothing. Graphed fish all over from 40ft to 10ft. The water temp was 57.8 at noon. Almost their!!! My sister and I said lets go over by marina and try for some lil blues. Well on the way we ran into so much trash floating on water I could not believe it. We spent nearly 2 hrs neting up trash. I really believe if we started to pick up trash for just a little while out of our BUSY fishing days and clean the lakes, rivers, streams, ponds etc.....  it would make for a much better time on water and better for enviroment which means BETTER fishing just my opinion thou

Below are the pics we got of the trash  :banghead:

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 08:54 PM »
Sucks that the fishing was so bad. Happy to see you picking up trash on the lake though.  :sign0098:

Bruce (Fishless) and I are going to Alamo tomorrow with GnF for the Annual Alamo Clean-up. I've fished that lake since I was kid with my family that the least I can do is go out there and help keep it clean. :)

Offline ArZFisher

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 10:00 PM »
Thx phreek. I was planning on going to Alamo clean up but forgot I have wedding I afternoon. I figured I would do my part down here. So we headed to pleasant in morning for little while and see how that goes. I really love that lake Alamo too. It's truly a fishermans lake.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2013, 04:04 AM »
Arzfisher, thanks for stopping and picking up the trash on bartlett, wow 57+ that lake is warming up quick, just wish it would stabilize instead of always moving up so the crappie can get ready to move up? there is still a lot of water in horse shoe lake to release into bartlett
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2013, 09:35 AM »
Thanks for picking up all the trash.

Offline ArZFisher

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2013, 06:40 PM »
Can't see this place go to hell. If we don't do something about it I could see I future closing lots off park. We went to pleasant today and can you wow. Their is so much TRASH out their it's crazy. Oh get this we were fishing probably 200 yards inside nowake at castle creek when some idiot in some 40 ft Scarb full throttle comes ripping threw their headed right for me. I got up about to crank up motor to move real fast he finanlly realizes he's in a no wake zone. What's he do cranks that big azz boat over 50 yards away from me and full throttle back into main lake. Crazy!!!! I'm in a 15 ft alum with a lil 10 hp. He would have killed us if was not a total dumb arse.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2013, 04:22 PM »
Welcome to the world of Lake Pleasant, (no wake) means go faster, and go on the lake on a monday morning after a holiday and there is so much water bottles and beer cans floating it looks like fish boiling at a distance >:(
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal