Author Topic: Crappie Guides  (Read 8328 times)

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
Re: Crappie Guides
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2013, 08:17 PM »
how many years as a pro did it take u to realize one and two were as important as 3. perhaps i can guess... when the bite was slow :laugh: yall can talk info and its certainly more entertaining than excuses and stories about yesterday, but bottom line a tight line makes a fisherman and his clients or kidddies happy and comin back for more. if i wanted info id want the pro in my boat fine tunin my gear showing me what im missing on my electronics., why the placement of my rod holders is screwed up, that my cupholders are too small whatever. when im with a guide on his boat with his gear i want to here hang on to your hat till we get there and then i want to here... keep your rod tip high, dont horse him and its a beut lets take a picture!

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2013, 08:48 PM »
but bottom line a tight line makes a fisherman and his clients or kidddies happy and comin back for more.
I hear ya there.  Not sure my kids will be fisherman here in AZ and honestly I'm not too concerned over it.  They ARE great campers though!

Offline Tacoma Guy

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2013, 09:28 PM »
Thanks for the advice everyone.  That definitely gives me a starting point so we can find a guide.  I am planning on hitting up Roosevelt next week with the fam on my own so I will let you all know how that goes.  Good luck to everyone this spring !

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal