Author Topic: Bartlett tomorrow 3/6/13  (Read 5442 times)

Offline ArZFisher

Bartlett tomorrow 3/6/13
« on: March 05, 2013, 08:19 PM »
My buddy and I are going out in morning. I just got done tuning up my lowrance and its on. Their is a bit more info you need than the lil setup guide from lowrance. But anyway that's another topic. Ill let u guys know details after trip <*}}}><

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
Re: Bartlett tomorrow 3/6/13
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 08:25 PM »
good luck and remember if its bartlett its rbc, rbc, rbc baby. slay them slabs.

Offline ArZFisher

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 09:21 PM »
Rbc ??

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 09:37 PM »
That's Rat's favorite grub color - red, blue & chartreuse.....

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2013, 06:08 AM »
good luck, you might call TNF office on cave creek and see if they got the divers up there to remove the orange barrier fencing and opened SB launch if you want to launch farther up lake (would not hold my breath that it got done)?? :o
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2013, 06:41 AM »
red black and chart, is my bartlett grub or indeed my fave dark grub color for anywhere. but ive been goin light since the last trip to muddy rosey. big bite baits has scented rbcs. ive never seen a red blue and chart. oh yeh and everybody went out and bought popsicle colored grubs for bart last fall. these are purple and pink with a chart tail.

Offline ArZFisher

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2013, 09:22 AM »
Thx for all info guys. My buddy flaked out on me this morning and my dumb arse set my alarm for 6 pm. But we are still going to go hit the afternoon. I'm headed to Sportsmans when we leave to grab some grubbies. I got some looks like salted red/blue,red/sliver and some others tube grubs?? Any good ??

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2013, 09:29 AM »
Had good luck there with anything with pink in it. Be it grubs or slab daddy's. Good luck out there.
SEA.....HAWKS....

Offline ArZFisher

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2013, 08:47 PM »
Well got out their around 2:15 pm. Figured since my buddy is a Flake I'm a fish till dark and did. Got into cats and water temp was 61.8. Lot of debris a lot in back of cats. I was fishing in 20 to 30 feet and fish every where in grass suspended top. Look over and their is bait fish busting out of water one school then another and another. I thought oh it's gonna be good. Threw some minnows over got hit in about 20 mins once I found spot. Missed the first one real light bite but second set hook and omg had to be either big cat or big bass. My line right under boat pulling drag. I got control over it probably 15 20 ft down. Looked over for net it's up under my bow damnit. I started walking towards front of boat reached down to grab net POP!! Never even got a look.  :crybaby2:  that's what happens when u use light line and done check it regularly. Anyways right when sun going down lake exploded to life. Boils left right behind me. Started throwing lil cranks nothing. I will catch a crappie this year

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2013, 09:08 PM »
Nice report - I'm betting you had a cat on that line.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal