Author Topic: Roosie heating up!  (Read 10172 times)

Offline jdmej1

Re: Roosie heating up!
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2013, 04:47 PM »
Thank you very much guys for helping a fellow fisherman out. I really appreciated and during my stay on Saturday I actually launched from Cholla ramp and towards the west  there were a lot of shore anglers and I assume that must be Bermuda flat. I headed up north and saw a island in the middle of no where so I am guessing im heading in the right path. Hopefully I can make it out there this weekend or next week.. @ Art what were you guys using out there I tried everything and the only thing that was working for us was a green or black 1/8 oz jig head with JD and tipped with a minnow.. I included a map and is this where you were talking about Art?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 05:01 PM by jdmej1 »

Offline Yukonleft

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2013, 08:35 PM »
@jdmej1.  I dunno, bro.  I've never fished the Tonto end either, but I gotta say that I am impressed with your use of graphics with that map. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline ArZFisher

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2013, 10:19 PM »
@Papermouth thanks for the heads up but I am still lost to to where exactly is the tonto end. So I am assuming from the Cholla boat ramp up towards the west of it is consider the Tonto end and everything south toward Grapevine is the salt end? Sorry for being a hassle and I was wondering is there a general map of Rosy that can be pointed out to where the Tonto creek is or is it up north by Indian Point? Thanks again

Usually the stores along the way in basin have a nice water proof map with GPS cords, shows drop offs, cliffs, fish habit and a whole lot more. I have one for Rosie and Bart and I love them. And fairly inexpensive.

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2013, 06:32 AM »
dudes this is crappie fishin when its rockin. get out there look for the floatilla and jump in. start workin shallow and let out line here and there till u get one. then find that depth again and its on.  :dance:

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2013, 07:20 AM »
If you fish any of the lakes a lot, best to go to Bass Pro or other store and pick up Fish-N-Map.  These provide all of the cove/area names and general ideas on where to fish:
http://www.fishnmap.com/

Offline SAM-RAI

• SAM-RAI Racing
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2013, 02:16 PM »
OK. Since Rosy is heating up, I'm gearing up to the hit the lake again this coming Sunday. Looking forward to catch some 3+ pounders slabs that I've heard about, but never caught one.

We may launch at Cholla instead of Windy Hill this time since it's closer to the action/floatilla.
The awaken soul now helping humanity in the ascension process. Wake up, humans!
www.humancolony.org   /   www.girk-fit-niir.com

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2013, 02:17 PM »
Easter weekend take a dose of patients will probably be busy :dontknow:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline SAM-RAI

• SAM-RAI Racing
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2013, 02:40 PM »
Oh! I didn't think about that. We'll probably get there early before 6 am to avoid ramp traffic.

Thanks for the heads up, Fishless!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 02:59 PM by SAM-RAI »
The awaken soul now helping humanity in the ascension process. Wake up, humans!
www.humancolony.org   /   www.girk-fit-niir.com

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2013, 02:53 PM »
We only got 2 yesterday morning on the Tonto end. It's been a tough go for me!.......Art

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal