Author Topic: Hawk's Chicken Fest head count  (Read 5609 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Hawk's Chicken Fest head count
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2013, 04:08 AM »
I plan to roll in saturday morning real early and honk the horn as I drive around the loop to let everyone know I am there ;D
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Piscolli

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2013, 07:21 AM »
I plan to roll in saturday morning real early and honk the horn as I drive around the loop to let everyone know I am there ;D

:violent-smiley-007:

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2013, 08:12 AM »
Nice!  I'll be up so don't worry about me.  Are you gonna join the tournament - if so be there before 7am to sign up and then if you don't mind can I just ride along with you and take half the money when you bring in 36 more?  I do have zebcos of all types including a couple on my kids poles.  ;D

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2013, 08:31 AM »
I plan to fish it to see if I fall on my face like at alamo this week :dontknow: :crybaby2: not sure on a partner yet still checking I plan to be there by 6am  (I will be quiet don't want to wake the presidenta :sleepy:, last time he was throwing chit at me from his tent
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline IAMMAC

• AZCA Members
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2013, 09:54 AM »
Wish I could be there.....instead I am at a shit hole in Afghanistan.  At least my oldest son is at the same base as me.

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2013, 12:42 PM »
My oldest and I will be up Friday morning sometime.
SEA.....HAWKS....

Piscolli

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2013, 04:41 PM »
Wish I could be there.....instead I am at a shit hole in Afghanistan.  At least my oldest son is at the same base as me.

We miss ya bro!

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2013, 04:53 PM »
54 drum sticks (28lbs), a gallon of Famous Dave's BBQ sauce and a can of Ole Bay hopefully will do the job.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2013, 07:42 PM »
54 drum sticks (28lbs), a gallon of Famous Dave's BBQ sauce and a can of Ole Bay hopefully will do the job.

that's enough for me what's everyone else going to eat :dontknow: :angel:

Offline TRITOON

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2013, 09:16 PM »
You guys are in luck, we are out for this trip as we have family here till mid day Saturday. Never know though we may show up with some ice cream.
Good luck everybody there are some huge stringers to be had out there, should be a great weigh in.
GOD BLESS

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal