Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving  (Read 2611 times)

Piscolli

Happy Thanksgiving
« on: November 25, 2010, 09:02 AM »
I want to be personally wish every member of the AZCA and all users of azcrappie.com a Happy Thanksgiving. Me, Jay and Repo are home together today and we're just getting started smoking our turkey. It take a while to smoke but is well worth the wait.

I look forward to a good year of fishing for giant AZ slabs and I hope to see you on the water soon.

Offline longroofracer

• View Profile
Re: Happy Thanksgiving
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 09:24 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving to you also. Leave room for dessert, and be safe in your travels.

Offline TRITOON

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 05:12 PM »
Thanks Bill, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, God Bless
GOD BLESS

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 07:23 PM »
I hope all of you are safe and comfortable.  We do have a lot to be thankful for.  Happy Thanksgiving.

Offline Halibut Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2010, 09:46 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving to you too Bill....and to everyone in the club as well. See ya out there!

Offline azslabber

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2010, 07:26 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving to you also.You'll be seeing me on the water pretty soon.My boat is almost done getting Crappied Up.

Offline on the rocks

• AZCA Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2010, 09:25 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving ya'll Just finished my t=day with kids and grandkids. With them going to their moms and inlaws I figured they were burnt out on turkey and ham. We had our first annual thanksgiving fish fry. Big hit cooked up 20 stripers and even found 10 crappie in freezer not a morsal left. Awesome day See ya on the water :3some:

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2010, 07:24 AM »
was on the beach in rocky point. actually i played tennis, blew out my calf muscle trying to get to a nice drop shot from the baseline, and spent the day on the couch floating in and out of a flexerol and ibupropen stupor. like i was gunna get a drop shot from the baseline. :laugh: