Author Topic: Check the board before heading to SCF  (Read 1451 times)

Piscolli

Check the board before heading to SCF
« on: March 31, 2013, 02:40 PM »
It looks like a big turn out this year. 2 years ago all the sites were full by Friday afternoon. We made it work by sharing sites.

Please check the board, I will post on this thread from Rosey if the site fills. If this happens we will try and move things around as much as possible to make more room. It should not be a problem but spaces for non-AZCA members are not guaranteed.

We hope to see you there!

Piscolli

Re: Check the board before heading to SCF
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 09:00 AM »
unfortunately the site is full. we may be able to squeeze a few trucks boats in but TV's will not fit. Windy hill is close by so you can camp there and still join the fest. Side not: the goose loop next to us doesn't yet have a group in it. The gate combo is 0801. If you camp there it is at your on risk. You may be told to leave.

Piscolli

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 01:39 PM »
The goose loop now has a group in it. It looks like a small group and a couple bucks may get you in there.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 05:14 PM »
Billy where is our group at this year?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2013, 06:48 PM »
Coot loop

Offline IAMMAC

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2013, 03:21 AM »
Have a great time everyone.  I'll be camping here in Afghanistan dreaming of Crappie fishing!  :violent-smiley-007:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal