Author Topic: Kudos  (Read 2875 times)

wadefisherman

Kudos
« on: March 28, 2013, 10:12 PM »
I want to give a shout out to Craig, I don't know his screen name. He knows his crap when it comes to boats and engines. I took him out a few weeks ago and he knew right away my rig was not set up right. We raised the engine up one notch, I gained 400 rpm = 4 mph, then he worked some magic and found out I should have a 21 prop versus the 24 I was running. He found one online for a great price, we put it on and trialed it this week. I gained another 400 rpm and have gps'd the boat at 48 mph with 3 people onboard versus a high end of 38 with a load before. What a difference a few changes will make. He thinks I should move the motor up 1 more notch which should get me over the 50 mph mark and up to the 6000 rpm rating for my Yami, It feels like a new boat. I used to need a hydrofoil before for a heavy hole shot. I took it off and it blasted of just fine. Thanks Craig, you rock!  :sign0098:

Offline sandman

Re: Kudos
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 05:00 AM »
Nice!

Offline redmule

• Alamo Slabs...
Re: Kudos
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 07:32 AM »
Craig goes by "craigm" and will be at Crappiefest with his wife on Sat...  Good guy, and a nice addition to the club...

:sign0098:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of
snakebite...  Furthermore always carry a small
snake.

Chris H

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal