Author Topic: plug for superstition marine  (Read 4414 times)

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
plug for superstition marine
« on: April 04, 2013, 06:44 AM »
just got boaty back from johns place and I wouldn't do a plug for anyone but ill let the bill do the talkin.
  services completed: rewired trailer fixing a short in the running lights
                                installed transom buckles on the trailer so I don't keep dropping them on the apache trips
                                new trailer back light  the three light bar
                                replaced a broken bimini strap
                                reset and secured my loose oil tank
                                found a loose hose causing oil leak in big engine and secured it
                                replaced fuze in the jeep that was blown previously from the trailer light short making sure the fix worked
                                cleaned up the oil spill
 all these done in 10 days picked up late wed when I needed it and when they said it would be ready.

total bill 295 bucks and 100 of it was parts, buckles and light bar. I expected to pay 200 just for trailer rewire. so as u can tell im very pleased.

superstition marine johns place  480-288-2444 on the apache trail about 3-5 miles east of liars corner.

Offline wally g

• AZCA Members
Re: plug for superstition marine
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 06:52 AM »
They gave me great tips on fixing my motor.
If needed would take my boat there anytime.
Wally g

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 07:22 AM »
It's great to find a shop either vehicle or boat you can trust and feel comfortable using (so you don't feel like you were bent over) that has been my experience with Performance marine and Brent. Always done when I he says so, can call or go by and ask questions and he takes time to explain things completely.

Now vehicle shop that is trust worthy that is another story :dontknow:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Stevert

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 09:50 PM »
Dang.  That's always good news to hear about a shop that treats you well.  Perfect for east side guys/gals.  Seems like you got a great deal Tom. 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal