Author Topic: 14' svt poles  (Read 7604 times)

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
14' svt poles
« on: April 08, 2013, 11:04 AM »
We have been taken on board by B'n'M Poles so I have four Crappie Maxx Tightline Special Trolling Rods 14' 3 piece for sale. They are priced at $59.99 each in the BPS catalog. They are in like new condition and I will sell two for $75 or all four for $140. If interested call my cell at 928-701-1229. I will hold off putting them on AzBassZone for a couple of days but need to in case someone in the Tucson area wants them as we are doing a seminar at the Marana Sportsmans Warehouse Saturday at 1:30..........Art

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
Re: 14' svt poles
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 02:41 PM »
Two sold to Papermouth, two left............Art

Offline Papermouth

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 03:34 PM »
Anyone else notice Art's strategy to wait until after SCF!?  :booty:

These are a great deal/upgrade for anyone that has been trolling with regular length rods!
Have a Crappie Day :thumbsup:

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 04:18 PM »
They are sold. Sparkchaser took the other pair. Enjoy guys! ..........Art

Offline IAMMAC

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 10:50 PM »
Art,

Congrats on the Sponsorship by B-n-M.  They are great rods that's for sure.  What style/lengh are you going to use?  I have the PST122s and love them.

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2013, 04:57 PM »
Hi Mac:  I already have four of the Capps & Coleman 14' spider riigging rods and love them. I am going to order two 12' and two 10' Richard Williams Crappie Wizard rods for long line trolling, running the 12s up front, the 10s in the middle and I have 8s for the back.  It's real good to hear from you and you stay safe. We all look forward to the day we see back here and ready to give us a whuppin', fishing of course! ........Art

Offline ArZFisher

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2013, 10:13 PM »
Hi Mac:  I already have four of the Capps & Coleman 14' spider riigging rods and love them. I am going to order two 12' and two 10' Richard Williams Crappie Wizard rods for long line trolling, running the 12s up front, the 10s in the middle and I have 8s for the back.  It's real good to hear from you and you stay safe. We all look forward to the day we see back here and ready to give us a whuppin', fishing of course! ........Art
Wow I only have 1 10. I need to learn the Way of the Art. Art when is you next seminar gonna be around Phoenix?? I would like to come check it out. By the sounds of it I could be doing some other things to increase my catch rate. And always like like learning different ways to catch slabs. 

Offline IAMMAC

• AZCA Members
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2013, 02:47 AM »

Thanks Art!  When I get back I'll have to take you up on your offer to take me out before I left.  Unfortuanetly I ran out of time and never got to go out after I got back from San Antonio from Pre Deployment Training.  Fortunately for me I made the best of my time down there and added Texas to the states that I caught Crappie in!  I have 6 of the PST 122s and love them. 

Hopefully teh BHCC will be towards the end of Oct, if not I won't make it.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2013, 04:43 AM »
It's so hard to cast using those 10-12-14' poles :dontknow: :crybaby2:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline ArZFisher

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2013, 02:12 PM »
It's so hard to cast using those 10-12-14' poles :dontknow: :crybaby2:

I don't think they made for casting. But I found with my 10' rod I can make a real long cast with light line. You have so much length to whip it will send a mile for me. Like I said thou I don't cast that rod much more for a trolling and jigging rod.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal