Author Topic: 14' svt poles  (Read 7603 times)

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
Re: 14' svt poles
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2013, 03:40 PM »
It's so hard to cast using those 10-12-14' poles :dontknow: :crybaby2:

I don't think they made for casting. But I found with my 10' rod I can make a real long cast with light line. You have so much length to whip it will send a mile for me. Like I said thou I don't cast that rod much more for a trolling and jigging rod.

This is Fishless being "funny" he fishes with a 303 zebco on 5' rod and doesn't troll

Offline ArZFisher

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2013, 05:22 PM »
It's so hard to cast using those 10-12-14' poles :dontknow: :crybaby2:

I don't think they made for casting. But I found with my 10' rod I can make a real long cast with light line. You have so much length to whip it will send a mile for me. Like I said thou I don't cast that rod much more for a trolling and jigging rod.

This is Fishless being "funny" he fishes with a 303 zebco on 5' rod and doesn't troll

I get it know. I really want some 8' rods with lil bait casting reels. I found it is so much easier to use a BC instead of spinning reel for jiging. Instead of opening bail or turning down drag and peelin line on spinning reel on bait caster just push button and peel out line.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2013, 06:12 AM »
Hey it is a 33 not a 303 and the rod is 5'11" :laugh:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal