Author Topic: Bart tomorrow night  (Read 12445 times)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
Re: Bart tomorrow night
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2013, 05:04 PM »
thanks
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline ArZFisher

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2013, 06:31 PM »
No problem.

Offline ArZFisher

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2013, 06:52 PM »
I forgot to post investigation work. Well out of the three fish we kept cause their was their of us a sandwich for each yum, 1 I knew was female other two one male and other female. Both females full of eggs. So I thinking and hoping the big wave is still yet to come with this full moon coming this week. Was out today and graphed tons of fish right under ledges to deeper water 40 ft. I mean loads of fish. Stacked out going up to shallower water. Looks like getting ready.

Offline azbohunter

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2013, 07:16 PM »
Wouldn't it be great if it "getting ready to happen".
Heard a report of some crappie action at night at Pleasant but it was a week ago Saturday, night fishing, 36 fish, but I did not witness any of this. Talked to a guy who claimed he had "done it" the weekend before.
I had "hearsay stories".
Genesis 27:3  Now then, get your weapons,your quiver and bow,and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2013, 07:33 PM »
I just hope SRP leaves the dang lake along for a couple weeks as far as dropping the level etc. :notworthy:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal