Author Topic: Bart 5/12/13 Night  (Read 2516 times)

Offline ArZFisher

Bart 5/12/13 Night
« on: May 12, 2013, 10:03 AM »
So I got in water around 7pm water temp was 75. Dropped to 74 around 12 and stayed their. I decided to hit some new spots. Well that did not work the best for me. I anchored up dropped light and began then night. I was floating back in forth between 9' and 30' right on this steep drop off. Minnows showed up after 30 mins then some shad came in. Then it was like all hell broke lose. Fish were jumping everywhere. I counted five that hit the bottom of my boat. I could not really tell what where but I think it was carp. I was pulling out my 10' to do some jigging when I look over bobber is under going left and right. Those Thill Nite Brite light up bobbers are BA. Pulled it in nice  1 lb slab. I thought it was on but no. Got two lil blues after that and then nothing. I went back to dock trailered my boat and ran over to jojoba launch to go fish marina. Since at night u can actually fish it with out geting being told to leave  :D. Caught another slab in their. It seems lately when i find one slab i find one slab. Dropped right back down got hit again. Ok here we go. No just catfish. I fished all night till 8 this morning. No other slabs. Got some nice blues in marina but that's about it. 13 hrs on the lake and two slabs,4 blues, and 2 cats. Not a bad night.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal