Author Topic: Bragging time!  (Read 5745 times)

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
Bragging time!
« on: May 24, 2013, 03:13 PM »
I know this is not crappie related but it is about one of our charter junior members. Wednesday evening  my grandson Kasey graduated as valedictorian from Tonto Basin Elementary School. For this he recieved a laptop computer from the TB VFW. Also he received a plaque for 9 years of perfect attendance. He is planning to try out for the Payson High School fishing team next year. Yes, Jeff, Carolyn, and I are extremely proud! ......Art

Offline AZfisherdude

Re: Bragging time!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 03:18 PM »
Very cool Art!

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 03:27 PM »
That's great Art, tell Kasey congratulations from the AZCA gang. Heck I think they offered me a diploma (gave it to me at the back door) if I promised to leave school :o
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 05:46 PM by Fishless »
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline Fish Hawk

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 04:07 PM »
That's awesome Art. Tell Kasey congratulations great job.

Offline freshwater

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2013, 04:13 PM »
Good job Kasey I think it might have been an influnce to have a dedicated pro around. :3some: :headbang:

Offline Art Chamberlin

• AZCA Members
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2013, 04:57 PM »
Thanks guys! I forgot to mention that he received a Bass Pro gift card to go with his perfect attendance plaque..I doubt if too many schools do that. Also he and Mark Kile's daughter Jordan were two of the three kids that were on the honor roll all four quarters. It must be the fishing connection!? OK, I'm done now.......Art

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2013, 05:47 PM »
what's an honor roll :dontknow: :notworthy:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Piscolli

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2013, 07:45 PM »
WTG Kasey! This is a "Crappie Related" post, Kasey is one of our founding members. We're all proud of you K!

Offline IAMMAC

• AZCA Members
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2013, 11:26 PM »
Congrats to Kasey!  Most kids don't have 1 year of perfect attendance let alone 9!  I hope he is the Captain of the fishing team.  I am sure with a lot of your help through out the years Art he'll have no problem finding fish on Rosey!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal