Author Topic: New proposed bag limit for Bart and Rosey  (Read 122258 times)

Offline menrats

• AZCA Members
Re: New proposed bag limit for Bart and Rosey
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2013, 07:24 AM »
did someone mention no fishing for the spawn season. now wouldn't that put a damper on things for us. yet that's what most states do for their sport fish. what ive seen as a tactic that appears to aork but can be frustrating on the fisherman are the slot limits. try on an 10 -13  inch slot for crappies or 8-12. this would be better than a frickin bag limit and be easier to patrol. 

Offline BloodyDuck2

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2013, 09:32 PM »
I know I am new to all this but I and a friend last year on SEVERAL trips caught over 125 fish each outing. I keep 10 to 15 fish. HOWEVER This law is NOT for ethical fishermen/Sportsmen. It is for the people that are thrill kill ash poles that will keep a crappie if it is hooked.
My name is "Bill" and I'm a Fishing ADDICT

Offline ArZFisher

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2013, 06:13 PM »
K so I just read that on Sept 6-7 they are going to proposal those new regs to the G&F commission.  Say if these regs go into effect I understand the whole 15 per day reg. What's with the double possession limt? Does this mean at 15 daily limit and 30 in possession is now 60 in possession? If that is the case this means 4 days, 15 per day equals 60 possession??  I found here http://www.azgfd.gov/h_f/fishing_reg_changes.shtml

Offline timbo

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2013, 06:50 PM »
I think they should set the limit to 6 or 7 so I could occasionally limit out  :lol_hitting:

If they set limits To what I catch there would be too many crappie in the lakes.

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2013, 06:15 AM »
I know I am new to all this but I and a friend last year on SEVERAL trips caught over 125 fish each outing. I keep 10 to 15 fish. HOWEVER This law is NOT for ethical fishermen/Sportsmen. It is for the people that are thrill kill ash poles that will keep a crappie if it is hooked.

there's a lot of "fishermen"? that do the exact same thing keep everything that moves :(
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline BloodyDuck2

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2013, 01:15 PM »
Fishless are you talking about the Lake raping lice that say the " Well it bit my hook so it wants to go home with me"?
My name is "Bill" and I'm a Fishing ADDICT

Offline o from wi

• AZCA Members
  • snow bird
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2013, 01:24 PM »
Just an observation,,, all the crappies caught at Alamo were "keepers",, where are the small ones??? With no "pipeline" the lake is in trouble. FYI,, one of the lakes back in WI closed the season during the spawn (walleyes) 5 years ago. This year I caught more 5 to 10 inch walleyes than ever before. 2 more years and we should have one of the best walleye fisheries in the state. :dance:
Never trust a man who doesn't drink!

wadefisherman

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2013, 03:08 PM »
I caught a dink or two @ Alamo and bartlett. There in there.

Offline Papermouth

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2013, 03:37 PM »
Night fishing usually brings out a lot of dinks in my experience..

Might be a good way to see the classes of fish in any of our favorite crappie reservoirs..
Have a Crappie Day :thumbsup:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal