Author Topic: up and running  (Read 5126 times)

Offline cval2300

up and running
« on: May 05, 2010, 11:06 AM »
Im glad you guys finally got the website up and running, good job.

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
Re: up and running
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 11:23 AM »
Yeah, me too. Still have a lot of work to do on getting the main portion up though.  :breakcomp:

Offline cval2300

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 04:06 PM »
Its definatly a lil bit different to navigate than the  azbasszone, something new to learn is all.

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010, 04:52 PM »
Yeah, I had to go with a different forum because of costs. I was worried about the difference in navigation from AZBZ, but after playing around with this one for the last month it's really not that bad or very different. Has some better things and has things that I wish were more like Vbulletin, but hey! At least there's something for crappie in Arizona now! :)

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 08:08 AM »
I am getting use to the new site, love all the characters you can put in a post :lol_hitting: :happy1: :iagree: :sign0081: :sign0144:

how do you post pictures Louis :dontknow:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

Offline PhishingPhreek

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 08:54 AM »
I haven't made the gallery active yet... Thanks for the reminder.

My hard drive took a dump last week and now I'm waiting on the new HD to be delivered. Thankfully it was still under warranty so I don't have to go buy a new one. But recovering all my data was quite the pain. :-/

I'll try to get that Gallery up soon. It's a new type of gallery so I need to learn it a little bit.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal