Author Topic: For Sale Lund Deep-v Aluminum Fishing Boat 40hp Motor, iPilot, Down-Imaging  (Read 4034 times)

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
For Sale for the avid crappie fisherman!
Lund Deep-v Aluminum Fishing Boat 40hp Motor, iPilot trolling, Down-Side Imaging Finder

Lund Pro Angler 16' deep-v aluminum boat with 40hp motor, 55lb thrust Minn Kota Terrova autopilot/ipilot trolling motor, Lowrance Mark 5x Pro fish finder, Hummingbird 596 HD DI down imaging dual beam fish finder, bimini top, new tires, and marine vinyl floor. Great for desert and mountain lakes.

Interested? Email or you can call or text my cell at 480-474-7955. I already know all of the scams so don't even try with me if you are a scammer.

Light boat with 40HP Evinrude motor can reach up to 30mph. No leaks. I've owned this boat for 3 years. Nothing on this boat has ever failed me. Motor starts and runs great every time. I've maintained boat by running the motor dry of gas when I knew the boat wouldn't be used for over a week. If over 2 weeks, I'd start and run the motor for a few minutes (with water muffs connected) to keep seals and gaskets from drying out because of no use. You'll see a lot of 12'-14' foot aluminum boats out there but beware of the extra costs of replacing seats, flooring, fuse panels, motor problems, fish finders, etc. This boat needs no work - it's fully lake ready.

Minn Kota Terrova Bowmount Foot Control and Autopilot iPilot CoPilot system (a $1200 value). 55lb thrust. Can control using the foot panel or can control with handheld remote. Can save GPS track as well as follow a straight line when in autopilot mode. Once you go with iPilot you'll never go back. Forget continually steering left and right to go in a straight line in wind. This baby locks on and does all the work for you so you can fish. Shows your speed to so if you're particular about how fast you want to troll, you can see it right on the remote.

Lowrance Mark 5x Pro Fish Finder (a $200 value) front trolling motor. Potent dual-frequency 83/200 kHz fishfinder with optimized Lowrance features for fishing ease, with high-resolution 5 in./12.7 cm viewing even in direct sunlight.

Hummingbird 596c HD DI (a $500 value) Fish Finder by steering wheel. Down Imaging/DualBeam. The 596c HD DI features a Best in Class brilliant color 640V x 640H 5" display with LED backlight. Down Imaging® and DualBeam PLUS™ Sonar with 4000 Watts PTP power output, and a Tilt & Swivel Quick Disconnect Mounting System.

Carpet and floor replaced 3 years ago with new wood and high quality marine vinyl. Many old boats you may look at will have floor or carpet issues.

3 chairs - replaced 3 years ago. Many old boats come with broken chairs - this one does not.

3 Attwood rod holders

Bimini top / canopy for shade (a $150 value).

Canvas type boat cover for when not in use (a $100 value)

Lower unit serviced and impeller/water pump replaced less than 4 months ago

Fully function live well with working pump

Tires less than 4 months old. Spare is new.

Starter battery less than 3 months old. Comes with 1 other battery to run the trolling motor.

Bilge pump

Back and front lights for night fishing.

12V car-style plug-in to charge your phone, ipod, etc.

All electronics wired through fuse panel, which I replaced 3 years ago.

6 gallon portable gas tank, plus extra 5-gallon tank.

Fire extinguisher

Oar

Net

Details:
16' long, 73" beam
Evinrude Bombardier 2-cylinder 2-stroke 40hp motor
Shorelandr' trailer
Bearing buddies on trailer
Hitch is 1 7/8"

Interested? Email or you can call or text my cell at 480-474-7955. This boat is lake ready with no issues or gotta fix this and gotta fix that. The boat and motor plain with nothing enhanced I believe to be worth $2500 but adding in the top notch Minn Kota iPilot trolling motor ($1200), Hummingbird down imaging dual beam fish finder ($500), Lowrance fish finder ($200), flooring upgrades ($300), bimini top ($150), cover ($100), and all the other parts that don't need replaced - I'm asking $4950. You find find cheaper but determine what upgrades you want to add in and add those in your total cost.

This boat is similar to earlier deep V walleye, crappie, and some bass fishing boats from the midwest or out east often used for trolling. Deep-v aluminum boats like Alumacraft, Crestliner, and Lowe are great for stability especially when the win picks up and you need to cut across the lake in a storm.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie

Offline IAMMAC

• AZCA Members
Congrats on the sale.  I am sure it is a weight off of your shoulders!

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
Congrats on the sale.  I am sure it is a weight off of your shoulders!
Just nice to have the room to park my truck on the side of the house again!  Even better I was able to sell the boat and electronics as a complete package.  Don't think I would have gotten what I wanted selling it part by part.

Offline IAMMAC

• AZCA Members
There is always a silver lining!  It's hard when people try to lowball you, not saying that anyone did but it's tough selling fishing stuff!

Offline BloodyDuck2

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
My name is "Bill" and I'm a Fishing ADDICT

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal