Author Topic: Looking for a diesel 4 x 4  (Read 3701 times)

wadefisherman

Looking for a diesel 4 x 4
« on: August 30, 2013, 09:36 AM »
Anyone have a truck connection? Thinking of getting a new gmc or dodge diesel.

Offline IAMMAC

• AZCA Members
Re: Looking for a diesel 4 x 4
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 11:08 PM »
Brian,

The best deal I was able to find is the USAA car buying service.  It's on their website.  I saved 8K from what the dealer wanted to charge me. I went through Avondale Dodge and they HAVE to honor the price when you print it out and take it in there.  I would go with Dodge, you'll get more truck for your money.

wadefisherman

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 05:27 AM »
Thanks Mac, I'll give it a try. Just looking to see if anyone had a connection to an honest saleman.

Offline IAMMAC

• AZCA Members
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 10:22 PM »
Sounds good.  What are you going to do with the Tundra?

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2013, 05:54 AM »
I have not found an honest car salesman or service department in the valley, even if they are supposed to be friends etc. You can go in and beat up the salesman on details etc. but what a pain, I go though my credit union, fleet pricing you never talk or have to go into a dealership, they bring vehicles to you to test drive and when you decide on a vehicle no BS add ons etc. you see the price you pay for it and they deal with the trade ins etc. This last time I bought my truck the guy says can you wait a couple more days I said sure why? he says 4th of july sale with an added $500 taken off. Been a real painless experience for the last 4 trucks I have bought get all the rebates and never deal with a dealership.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

wadefisherman

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2013, 08:17 PM »
Probably trade in the Tundra. Good advice Bruce, how do you get in touch with the fleet guys? I'm being quoted 55k for a 2014 GMC Denali 4x4.

Offline sparkchaser

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2013, 06:40 AM »
Fleet is the way to go if you don't want to waste a day at the dealership. All done over the internet, with a selected dealership. You will probably get more money for your truck if you try and sell it yourself. That sounds about right for a new diesel truck, any make, fully loaded. One thing to consider is the next years models should be coming out soon. You might be able to find a deal laying around somewhere, as they will be trying to push the 2013's out.
SEA.....HAWKS....

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal