Author Topic: Fishing from Floating Dock in Rattlesnake  (Read 7443 times)

Offline DTurner

Re: Fishing from Floating Dock in Rattlesnake
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2013, 07:25 PM »
Bill, got the procedure done the Tuesday before last.  I had my staples (yes staples) removed today and had the strips applied.  I'm still splinted up and in plenty of pain.  I won't have my splints removed for 3 more weeks.  Has the lake been kind to  you, or have you been out? Thanks for asking.

Darren

Offline BloodyDuck2

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2013, 03:44 PM »
My first of two back surgery is August 9th. I have been out of commission for a little while.
My name is "Bill" and I'm a Fishing ADDICT

Offline DTurner

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2013, 05:30 PM »
Bill, Hope your doing well after the surgery.  I'm doing well.  My splints are  off, I had braces for a while and now they are removed and I'm working on building strength again.  I went out to Bartlett last Tuesday, but I didn't manage to coax any crappie into biting.  It was a late start, I headed out around  0900. I fished in Rattlesnake.  I caught a couple of bass, but no crappie.  I was given a catfish and I placed it on the stringer with the bass, but the river otter got to dine on my catch.  LOL.  It's the second time he's gotten a free meal out of me.  I got to get a basket or keep my catch in a cooler.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal