Author Topic: 2013 BHCC Raffle Prizes  (Read 3719 times)

wadefisherman

Re: 2013 BHCC Raffle Prizes
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2013, 06:20 PM »
That is a hell of a net, gotta see if Chris is man enough for it. Were not gonna miss any doubles anymore!

Offline redmule

• Alamo Slabs...
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2013, 06:29 PM »
Way to go guys. Nice prizes this year as always. Now you need to get some fish smell on that thing Brian.

That is a hell of a net, gotta see if Chris is man enough for it. Were not gonna miss any doubles anymore!

OK guys, here is the scoop...  I can't move from "net man apprentice" to "net man elite" until I land a double for Brian...  Only trouble is, Brian isn't getting any doubles lately...  And do you think he lets me bring the net home to practice???   Noooo...  I swear, sometime this year, I'm going to make it...   :violent1:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of
snakebite...  Furthermore always carry a small
snake.

Chris H

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2013, 06:32 PM »
that nets longer than a pool sweep pole :o
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

wadefisherman

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2013, 07:39 PM »
What's the old saying, its not the size of the pole...  :lol_hitting: on a side note, 5 of my fish were caught on the 14 footers so everyone better get their order in. Larry will be the go to man for the group order.

Offline cousinlll

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2013, 08:06 PM »
Larry will be the go to man for the group order.

:thumbsup:

Offline Fishless

• AZCA Members
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2013, 08:48 PM »
What's the old saying, its not the size of the pole...  :lol_hitting: on a side note, 5 of my fish were caught on the 14 footers so everyone better get their order in. Larry will be the go to man for the group order.

how the heck do you guys fish with 14' poles and 15' nets and hook and boat a 2lb crappie :dontknow: :dontknow: :o :o
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Bernard Books

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal