Author Topic: Bartlett adventure 10-12  (Read 2680 times)

Offline ArZFisher

Bartlett adventure 10-12
« on: October 12, 2013, 07:38 PM »
We  pulled into marina parking lot at 7:30 with four boats ahead of us waiting for tactor driver to get their. Lady said he will be arriving now at 8.  Finally got on water around 8:20.  Their system is ok but needs some fine tuning. Anyways we decided to go up river has far has we could go. We were able to make it up just past devils hole. I must say I would not take any nice boat up their.  We were going threw trees bushes. At one point he had to get out of the boat and had to pull the boat  while I pulled up engine cause their was I think like 6 inchs under boat.  Was a fun crazy trip !!!

Water temp up river was 65 and real murky.  Now slabs were caught up up up river or all day.  Main lake  temp  around 74. Other than having to launch from front of lake and cruzing back to river it's kinda nice not having lot of people at  the lake like normal.

Offline Halibut Warrior

Re: Bartlett adventure 10-12
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 09:10 AM »
Not one slab? Do any quail
Hunting? Thanks

Offline ArZFisher

Re: Bartlett adventure 10-12
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 10:14 AM »
Not one slab? Do any quail
Hunting? Thanks

No slabs. Well my he buddy he really likes to fish  for largies. Has soon has we turned down the Bartlett road we both saw a big covey of quail. We both look at each other said we should have brought the shotguns.  The quail population out at Bartlett right now is really good.  I have been seeing so many out their I might have to run out their one day his week and try for some birds.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal