Author Topic: Bart 11/9  (Read 2576 times)

Offline ArZFisher

Bart 11/9
« on: November 09, 2013, 09:31 PM »
Got on water around 9:30 am. Water temp was 64 and raised to 67 midday. Mostly fished up past the no wake zone and echo cove.  Ended up with 3 slabs one a dink and lots of small largies. All caught after 5pm.  Had no luck all day till sun started going down for the slabs.  Over all good day. Good to see all the crappie fisherman out as well. 

Offline sandman

Re: Bart 11/9
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 05:59 AM »
Thanks for the report. Was that you with the big straw hat? If so, you should have joined us for the shore lunch.

Offline OneBlade

• Administrator
  • San Carlos Crappie
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 07:19 AM »
Thanks for the report.  What boat were you in?  I was in a silver and black Alumacraft fishing with my parents.

Offline ArZFisher

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 07:38 PM »
Yup that was me in the straw hat. I was in the ole blue and white starcraft with the 9.8. Shore lunh would have been great since all I had was a ham sandwich which got wet in the cooler  :violent1:
Next time for sure. 

So I went again today 11/10 and we tried getting their before sun which we did but the wind was so bad I could not launch till 8am. So we ran up river same spot past the no wake drove around a lil and graphed tons of fish. So we setup up fishing in between 20-30 ft. Hooked up with one slab and lost right when net when in water. Nothing after that except tons of lil bass. We well Me my buddy still learning to use the longer 10 poles was caught so many. I'm starting to not like bass more and more. They took probably 2dz of our minnows for some small .5 lb fish which every time I thought oh here we go slab Wrong. I think that spot the bass have moved up in their and push slabs out. Wish I had side scan. Anyways left at around 2pm after going thru 4 dz minnows. the weekend was great!! Meet some of the guys from the club nice to meet you guys and had a good time just being in the water with he beautiful fall days we are having. Anyways weather permitting ill be out their again next weekend searching for that 3lb slab daddy!!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal